At the core of all Dank Essence products is locally sourced, natural hemp CBD, which is measured and infused by hand, dose for dose, into each item that we sell. But what exactly is hemp CBD? To answer this question we have collected some basic industry standard information and done our best to make it easily understood.
What CBD is:
- CBD is an abbreviation for Cannabidiol, which is one of over a hundred active chemicals, known as Cannabinoids found in plants of the Cannabis and Hemp families.
- CBD may be harvested from either Hemp or Cannabis, all of Dank Essence products use CBD which has been sourced from Hemp plants, containing none of the psychoactive Tetrahydrocannabinol, whew. That was a mouthful, let’s never do that again and just call it THC.
- CBD been used to treat a host of disorders including Epilepsy, Schizophrenia, Arthritis, and Inflammation.
Why topical application of CBD?
- The term topical, in our case, refers to the action of a compound to effect a result by absorption through the skin.
- Topical application allows the consumer to utilize all the benefits of CBD with none of the mind altering effects from traditional Cannabis preparations.
- Both bombs and salts allow for a soothing immersion in CBD infused natural scents, while creams and essential oils allow for direct application to problem areas.
At Dank Essence we believe in the healing qualities of CBD. In all of our products we strive to bring you a meaningful experience, a soothing escape with lasting benefits. As the industry evolves and develops it is reasonable to expect new and more specialized CBD infused products. Please let us know how you feel about our current product line and what you would like to see more of in the future!!
-Dank Essence Staff